My name is Dr. Michael Neessen, I have been specializing in neuropsychological assessment for 20 years in child, adolescent, and young adult neuropsychological assessment in areas such as: executive functioning, memory, language processing, developmental disorders, and medical and genetic conditions.
I am a former Harvard Faculty member and a UNM graduate.
- Albuquerque, NM (2013 - present)
- Boston, MA (2006 - 2012)
Hospital Staff Appointments
- Boston Children's Hospital, Developmental Medicine Center, Boston, MA
- Instructor, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) - California School of Professional Psychology - San Francisco Bay Campus (2000)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology & Communication - The University of New Mexico (1993)